Cleaning and Preparation for Waterproof Coating
Blackline Spray Applied Waterproof Coating requires careful preparation.
Dependent on what surface is to be coated, we decide what preparation and cleaning is required, for example:-
- Asbestos with moss covering is jet washed at 3000psi.
- Asbestos without moss its brushed and cleaned with a high pressure airline then coated.
- Concrete is washed in some cases then a humidity primer is applied and then top coated.
- Roofing Felt is brushed, air lined and coated.
The key to our Blackline Coating technology is the airtight and watertight seal.
Closed Box Cleaning and Preparation for Waterproofing and Coating of a Barn Roof. March 2017
Blackline Waterproof Spray Coating Benefits
- Quick to apply
- Use over concrete, asbestos, steel and more
- Water proof
- Seamless and flexible
- Repairs and secures lead roofing
- No primer needed
- Durable and hard wearing
- Fills all voids
- Dries almost instantly
- Seals fully, bridging gaps
- Resistant to many fuels and chemicals